Uniformly 576p matching with AAC audio. Encoded through Handbrake/Avidemux, some videos edited with SonyVegas Pro11(fusing two videos, plus making the frames more HQ).
Changes in the releases from the speedsub-releases:
- The changing of color and font style was removed.(It was for fun, and I really didn’t mean to be color blind, yes I am a bit.)
- The time bleeds are fixed.
- The signs and titles were fixed with style and precise translation.(Title translation came from Manga – CXC Translations.)
- Unnecessary TL Notes were removed.
- Honorifics used were refined. (E.g. onee-sama>>Onee-sama)
- Grammars and punctuation fixed. (E.g. There’s nothing really special about that lecture and it’s not my main objective.>>There’s nothing really special about that lecture, and it’s not my main objective.)
- Unnecessary EyeCatch messages.(I left one though.)
- Translations were checked again, and changed some which doesn’t fit what the Seiyuu is saying.(E.g. ちょっと、何でピイェールの中に？！>>Wait, why is he inside Pierre’s?)
- Font styles are attached to the .ass.(Back then,
I didn’t know how to do this. GOMEN)
- You can properly enjoy the ending musical flute now.
Screenshots from the batch.
You guys might be asking, what changes I made on the 4th OVA, when it was just released, well here are some pictures as well.
From the 1st OVA to the last… Wait, is this even the last OVA for TLRD? Let’s hope not, let’s just change the name to TLRD OVA Batch Release 1-4.
Here’s the link: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=499847
I’ll be back tomorrow for more update on Nao’s script on Yosuga no Sora’ Visual Novel 😀