Hi guys! It’s been a while again. Yesterday, I went online on Destiny and tried to stream, but then, my internet connection couldn’t handle it. I’m going to upgrade my connection ASAP, since I want you guys to watch me live and interact with you guys more. Now then, Inferno Rumble is a mode in Destiny’s crucible this week. It’s quite tricky if you always rely on your tracker. I’ve got some tips and tricks for you, since I’m a Battlefield player, I have known what it’s like to play without the map in the Hardcore mode. As for Destiny players, I’ve noticed that some players struggle when they play without their tracker.
So here are my tips and tricks:
- Use a weapon with an active tracker. I don’t have any weapons like that, but my friends do have those kinds of weapons, and they’re very useful. This morning, I went head-on with my friends in a fireteam, and they got me right away. He was using a warlock, so there’s no way he could track me until I found out his weapon has this ability to track enemies you’ve spotted or you hit with the weapon.
- Use a Nightstalker. Using a Nightstalker gives you an up already, it has this ability to track enemies down. I used my Nightstalker in my first rounds and won on my second round and third round. It’s easy for a Nightstalker since you can also use the vanish in the smoke ability to lose track of your pursuers. Using the graviton forfeit gives you an additional perk to evade. Just like what I did in the video below.
- Don’t rush in the battle. Don’t just go run around when you see an enemy. It’s better to wait for your enemy to strike before you do. Be sure to know on the location of where the bullets came from if someone is firing. Getting the last hit is somewhat bad of would give you a bad image to other players, but sometimes, you just can’t help it getting into the crossfire. I do recommend wait for them to finish, or finish them both off right away. That way, you have trimmed the remaining active players into four, which gives you a reminder that three players could still be lurking around.
- Look around you. Looking around while moving is a great help. It covers your surroundings properly.
- Know the map more. If you don’t know the map properly, you’re nearly dead meat and a sitting duck for players who have been playing ever since. I suffered from this when I used my Titan. I barely know the map.
- Use shotguns or snipers. Using a shotgun gives you a perfect edge against everyone. I suggest using Inective, since you’ll have no bullets for special weapons from the start of the match. You’ll notice in my video below, that I accidentally switched sometimes to my shotgun with no bullets in it. As for snipers, you can always use any sniper you want, just find a spot to camp in, then you can lock and load till someone runs around chasing another player.
- Wait for everyone to have finished their supers. If you go super along with everyone, you’ll be on par with them. The trick is, wait in one corner until the field quiets down once more, then search for them and use your super. Look on my video below on how I wasted my Sunbreaker’s super because I went along with everyone’s super.
- Know the spawning locations of your enemies and your spawning location. This can be a cheat or a trick, but it works fine. If you have memorized the maps and its spawning locations, just go directly to it and wait till someone spawn. It can be irritating if you’re the one spawning and someone’s owning you in the spawn location, so be wary of this as other players can use this too.
- Don’t panic. Yes, that’s the best tip for players. If someone shoots you, don’t panic, just run in a different direction and wait for them to chase you. It could be risky to wait for them, so if you have a lower health, it’s better to run and hide without panicking.
- An additional tip. If you haven’t finished your sword’s crucible kills on your other characters, it’s your time to do it. Just hit them with the hilt of the sword, it’s all good, but be sure to damage them first so it would result to a one hit strike. You can also try damaging them by a shotgun from afar, and then chase with the hilt.