Uniformly 576p matching with AAC audio. Encoded through Handbrake/Avidemux, some videos edited with SonyVegas Pro11(fusing two videos, plus making the frames more HQ).
Changes in the releases from the speedsub-releases:
- The changing of color and font style was removed.(It was for fun, and I really didn’t mean to be color blind, yes I am a bit.)
- The time bleeds are fixed.
- The signs and titles were fixed with style and precise translation.(Title translation came from Manga – CXC Translations.)
- Unnecessary TL Notes were removed.
- Honorifics used were refined. (E.g. onee-sama>>Onee-sama)
- Grammars and punctuation fixed. (E.g. There’s nothing really special about that lecture and it’s not my main objective.>>There’s nothing really special about that lecture, and it’s not my main objective.)
- Unnecessary EyeCatch messages.(I left one though.)
- Translations were checked again, and changed some which doesn’t fit what the Seiyuu is saying.(E.g. ちょっと、何でピイェールの中に？！>>Wait, why is he inside Pierre’s?)
- Font styles are attached to the .ass.(Back then,
I didn’t know how to do this. GOMEN)
- You can properly enjoy the ending musical flute now.
Screenshots from the batch.
You guys might be asking, what changes I made on the 4th OVA, when it was just released, well here are some pictures as well.
From the 1st OVA to the last… Wait, is this even the last OVA for TLRD? Let’s hope not, let’s just change the name to TLRD OVA Batch Release 1-4.
Here’s the link: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=499847
I’ll be back tomorrow for more update on Nao’s script on Yosuga no Sora’ Visual Novel 😀
Yes, 480p. Though I’m planning to release the batch, uniformly 576p. I’m just waiting for my original copy to rip it, but, if someone uploads a better raw… I won’t be bothering opening my own copy.
Here are some screenshots for you guys:
I wonder why…
Maybe an Eroge…
I didn’t say I wasn’t spoiling… いただきまーす～
This costume of Lala ❤
Epic face of Kyouko-chan…
And again ❤
I wonder what they’re scared about…
The famous popsicle get’s it’s real chance in this part…
We all know where this goes…
So there’s TLRD for it… oh yeah the link…
Here’s the link http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=499384 << Click both and you’ll be led there…
After I release the batch for this, I’ll be working back on Nao’s script 🙂
Update for the batch release. Oh I forgot to tell everyone, I added 「Kikou Shoujo ha Kizutsukunai」, or famously known as 「Unbreakable Machine-Doll」. I like how the story goes, unique, character art is great, plus loli Yaya 😀 For UMD(Unbreakable Machine-Doll), I will release first 4 episodes, then another 4 in another week, then I’ll wait for it to end, then I’ll release the last remaining 4, if that is, if it only contains 12 episodes. I have done, 3 episodes already, with my own style of translating (always literal), and with my own skills in subbing. Shortly, or soon, I may upload the first 4 episodes in some torrent sites.
Now for the main release, which is To LOVE-RU Darkness OVA, I’ve finished polishing the styles up to the third. You guys know how hard it is to do something that ecchi in broad daylight, especially, when your parents require you to do house chores, you put your lappy in the living room as well.
Here are some screenshots for the batch releases.
Momo is love…
New episode title style~
New style, default for all characters 🙂
IDK why every group named this episode as “Back then, at that place”, it reads as, “That time, at that place”
OVA 3 with new font styles… just like OVA 1 and 2
Since we all know, that I’m a fansubber… TCH!!! We only barely have real lives… Time to update on this segment. I’d be re-uploading… Decent subs for the OVA before the 4th one, or maybe, I’d upload it with the 4th one.
Things to change:
- No more changing of font style and color in switching characters except if it’s necessary.
- I’d be adding more graphics on the title, just like my recent release on the 3rd OVA.
- I’ll be having only one resolution. I was thinking of making them 576p for all.
- No more troll lines.
- Refining the translated lines again 🙂
There, though, it’s not much of a job, I’d be sure to make them properly now, also, be prepared, the next OVA… I’d release it with these quality as well.
They were curious about the new update…